Encore Rehabilitation is currently seeking a Full-time Occupational Therapist to support our facilites in Herinton/Peabody.
- PRN and Part-time available at each site.
- Full-time is supporting both buildings
- SNF settings
Functions under physician’s orders. Provides and directs occupational therapy services to residents, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, and completes related documentation and communication.
Common programs include: contracture management, transfer training, restraint reduction, wheelchair mobility, adaptive equipment for ADLs, home management skills, urinary incontinence, edema control, and splinting and/or orthotics.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for OTR.
- Current state licensure or license eligible.
- Regular attendance.