Process a bi-weekly payroll in accordance with company policies, state and federal requirements. Work closely with Human Resources and Benefits to ensure compliance and accuracy of employee records and pay. Develop and maintain relationships with other departments as well as offsite personnel.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
- Processes multi-state payroll on a bi-weekly basis, via online payroll software (ADP)
- Research and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations and guidelines.
- Process garnishments/court orders including set up, maintaining and interrogatory responses
- Provide customer service to employee population regarding pay, system access, direct deposit, etc.
- Maintenance of payroll, employment records including tax and direct deposit information
- Distribute and follow up on returned or requested copies of employee W2s
- Work with payroll manager and payroll team to reach departmental goals
- Solution driven, ability to review and troubleshoot and provide new ideas for change as appropriate.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent and relevant payroll experience REQUIRED. ADP experience preferred.
- Experience with multi-state payroll tax requirements
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Works well in a team as well as independently
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products as well as general office equipment